Congratulations AIMIX exported one set of semi-automatic hollow block maker to Uruguay on Oct 22, 2021. Here are some shipping pictures are taken by our workers in the factory.
Introduction about hollow block maker to Uruguay
It is mainly composed of a board feeder, a forming machine, a belt conveyor, a hydraulic pump station, and a computer control cabinet. This brick machine is widely used in the construction of buildings, roads, squares, hydraulic engineering, gardens, etc.
- 1. The body of the block machine is all made of square steel welding, which is extremely strong and resistant to vibration, and stable in operation.
- 2. The mold box adopts column sliding, compact coordination, synchronous and stable lifting, and the block forming rate is greatly improved.
- 3. The pressing head can slide and shift, which is convenient for mold box cloth and greatly improves efficiency.
- 4. The lifting part of the mold box is installed to prevent the pressing head from damaging the machine during operation.
- 5. When vibrating, the upper is used and the vibration is excited at the same time. The four walls of the mold box are equally stressed to achieve the molding effect and ensure the density of the block.
- 6. Equipped with a JW concrete pan mixer synchronized with the production of this machine.
- 7. One machine with multiple functions, standard bricks, color bricks, interlocking bricks, etc. can be produced by replacing the mold.
- 8. It adopts hydraulic pressure, vibration, mixing, and forming in one, the process is very simple and easy to operate, and the investment is small, and the effect is quick.
- 9. The products produced by this machine are highly dense, and can be stacked immediately if the raw materials are allowed, avoiding drying, wasting labor, occupying space, and many other drawbacks, reducing costs for customers.
If you want to choose a cost-effective hollow block maker, we can recommend you a quality and stable one. There are many capacities for your selection: ABM-3S, ABM-4S, ABM-5S, ABM-6S, ABM-8S, ABM-10S, and ABM-12S.