Concrete block machine in Sri Lanka mainly uses cement, flyash, sand, gravel, gangue, slag, cinder and construction wastes to produce all kinds of blocks. Such as, solid block, hollow block, perforated brick, pavior brick, interlocking bricks and special-shaped bricks. Also, for users practical conditions, we can make adjustment and customize an ideal machine.
Aimix concrete brick making machine in Sri Lanka has advantages of compact structure, suppression strength, strong rigidity, full-sealed, circulating lubrication, simple operation, high productivity, durable, etc. Most importantly, we have office in colombo, can provide you with timely service and best concrete block machine price in Sri Lanka!
Configuration of concrete blocks machine in Sri Lanka
1. Belt conveying system. Deliver batched raw materials to the host bin. Such as, stone aggregates, sand, cement, ash, water.
2. Rack is used to support each parts and undertake the suppression strength of brick molding.
3. Stock bin is for materials storage, mainly are cement and fly ash.
4. Concrete distribution spreader. It will deliver materials to the mold.
5. Mold. Press head down (upper die) to pressurize material + lower die high frequency vibration (increase the density of brick) forming.
6. Pallet supply structure. It is mainly responsible for the transmission of pallet, divided into front plate and side plate for two parts. Besides, there is equipped with scraper mechanism.
7. Hydraulic system in concrete block making machine in Sri Lanka including hydraulic oil pump, oil cylinder, pipeline, valve. It is used to drive the machine to finish the concrete block production.
8. PLC control system supply procedure and control each component circuit action, achieve continuous production.
9. Palletizing system. Through it, forklift can stack finished bricks layer by layer, reduce the land occupation.
After-sales test run and maintenance
How to select a right concrete block machine in Sri Lanka
If you are interested in investing a block machine in Sri Lanka, leave your requirement on our contact form, we will provide you with the most suitable one for your project.
1. Productivity per day you need?
2. Shape and size of bricks you need or customers need?
3. How big is the site? Actually, the bigger, the better. But generally, you need to have a land, investment scale should be 2000 to 8000m2. different types need different scales, you can talk in detail with our salesman. And make sure your scale. So that our engineer can make accurate site-planning for your concrete block making machine in Sri Lanka.
4. What kinds of raw materials you can find? Cost of raw materials will affect the whole production cost. Thus, you need to make a survey about the cheap raw materials you can get easily, which will help you save a lot of cost.
5. Which type concrete mixer you need? In general, ABM-3S is equipped with JW500, ABM-4S and ABM-6S are with JS500, discharging height is about 2 m. while for ABM-8S, ABM-10S, ABM-12S, they can be equipped with JS750 twin shaft concrete mixer. Also if you have concrete batching plant, that’s great!
Last but not least, in addition these issues, you need to know if you want to run a brick making site, you need to employee at least 6 to 7 workers.
Contact us! Besides after-sales service, reasonable concrete block making machine price in Sri Lanka, we also can supply you spare parts in time, ensure your normal construction!